I hope this message finds everyone healthy and well. This post is a gentle reminder of upcoming deadlines.
June 8 is the HLP deadline to have work submitted for the end of the year.
June 15 is the Online Learning (previously called Distributed Learning) and Continuing Education deadline for the Term 4. For courses that are closing, this is also the last day that you can submit work and get course credit. Courses that are closing are:
* Biology 11 (replaced by Life Sciences 11)
* Biology 12 (replaced by Anatomy & Physiology 12)
* Communications 11
* Communications 12
* Math 10 and 11 Apprenticeship and Workplace (replaced by Math 10 Workplace and Math 11 Workplace)
* Socials 11
* Law 12 (replaced by Social Studies 12- Law Studies)
* Family Studies 12 (replaced by Child Development and Caregiving 12)
For all other courses, students can continue working on their courses in the summer. We will have teachers in on each Wednesday during the summer weeks to mark student work, provide feedback, answer student inquiries and help students, if needed. Please note that this will not be the same teacher every week. The main phone line messages will not be checked during this time. However, a schedule of teacher support and contact numbers will be provided by the end of June.
If you have any questions about your course, please contact your teacher. If you have any questions about your program or summer hours, please contact me at email@example.com.